70-284
J.Alonso
2010-02-19 16:28:01 UTC
Hi everyone!!

First, sorry..my english is not so goooood ;-)

I have 2 questions...only 2...is so easy...

I wan´t to take the exam 70-284 in april, is my last exam to get MCSA
Messaging. Someone can tell me how long is and how many questions are there??

PLEASE..... ;-(
Fausto Verdi
2010-02-23 19:18:31 UTC
Post by J.Alonso
Hi everyone!!
First, sorry..my english is not so goooood ;-)
I have 2 questions...only 2...is so easy...
I wan´t to take the exam 70-284 in april, is my last exam to get MCSA
Messaging. Someone can tell me how long is and how many questions are there??
PLEASE..... ;-(
It's not very different from the others.... if you had studied enough.
I'm sorry, i've always passed exams when i had experience on it. Failed
sometimes, but tried again and finally passed.