Going for the "A"
Robert
2009-11-11 21:02:37 UTC
plan to write the 292 next Friday.
have done the 290, 270, + the CompTIA exams, a+ etc and the network.

question:
any specific areas that the exam might concentrate on?

I have the Microsoft Press 290 to 294 books with exam practice tests.

Just wondering if anything specific on exam
--
Thanks in advance.
Robert
remove first 1
Mitch Garvis, MCT
2009-11-15 00:50:12 UTC
If I were you I would concentrate on the areas that focus on implementing a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003... after that I suggest managing the same, and
if you have some time remaining I would focus on maintaining it.

Yes I do know I am a bit arrogant sometimes :)