70-620
Attilio.
2009-12-08 11:57:01 UTC
Hello everyone. Soon I will have to take the examination in question. Does
anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that are
reliable?
Thank you
Mitch Garvis, MCT
2009-12-08 16:18:21 UTC
Your best bet for simulations is to know how to do it. I know this may
sound crass but that is not the intent... If the sim says 'connect to a
network share' then if you know how to do it you do, and if you do not you
will get it wrong.

Thank you
aTTILIO

Thank you