Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training?
Obaid
2009-10-28 06:11:25 UTC
Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>
John R
2009-10-28 14:18:22 UTC
Post by Obaid
Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>
But why would you want to?

You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.

Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.

You: Ummm, what's WSUS?

Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory

You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?

Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
Yesssirrreee

John R.
Lawrence Garvin [MVP]
2009-10-28 19:55:19 UTC
Post by John R
You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.
Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.
You: Ummm, what's WSUS?
:-)
--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Dino Verdi
2009-10-29 14:14:05 UTC
Post by John R
Post by Obaid
Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>
But why would you want to?
You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.
Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.
You: Ummm, what's WSUS?
Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory
You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?
Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
Yesssirrreee
John R.
hi john, how many PCs do you menage?
I'm interested in MCP
i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same questions
i had in the first).
Fausto
John R
2009-10-29 17:43:12 UTC
Post by Dino Verdi
hi john, how many PCs do you menage?
Locally, about 70, indirectly, 5 or 6 hundred. I am the local admin for one
site of a company with 8 sites. Although my local site is my primary
priority, my team manages the entire environment and I get my fingers into
everything.
Post by Dino Verdi
I'm interested in MCP
i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same
questions i had in the first).
Get your client component out of the way and it looks like you've got MCSA.
Nice job.

John R.